Victor LOVES Kindergarten so far. He is learning so much! He hasn't even been cranky when getting up in the morning! I love, of course, to hear about his day. A close second to this is seeing his artwork. He's been doing some great things at school but he's also doing some great work when he spends time with Daddy. Each Monday and Wednesday Victor gets to go back to Daddy's office until its time to go home. Here he colors with markers and learns what Daddy does! Below are some pictures he has done recently. I can't believe how well he's staying in the lines! Keep in mind Victor said he didn't have anything to go by when he colored these. All the colors are correct and he did it from memory!
Notice the "shading" on the flower....
I love the detail....he even colored Junior's hat as you see it in the shows!
Even Van Gogh slept! (Probably minus the remote)
Our sleeping beauty....
Our baby beauty!
Abigail is standing now!!! Look at those cute piggies!
Aug 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!!! What an artist we have in our midst. I'm just as impressed that he can recall all of the details about Larry Boy.
The sleeping pix are so sweet. Miss Lally has such a happy smile.
love and misses,
mamo
go, victor! i love the larry boy picture!
Post a Comment