Maddie as Snow White.
Snow White's got attitude baby!
Victor has been doing a great job with writing. Here he is practicing his letters. Look closely to see how straight those 'D's are. (as long as there aren't any of these on the report card we're doing alright!) :)
Some art work Victor has been doing at school.....
A train. If you blow this up you can see Victor, Mommy and Maddie in the cars!
I love this one. Its a self portrait. I love that he's always smiling in his self portraits. That makes me smile!!!
2 comments:
Thank you so much...it's been a long wait......
Thank you Marla,
These pix are soooooo sweet. I could just kiss those lil painted toenails!!!!!! I miss you all!! Victor is doing such an AWESOME job on his printing! (of course)
Miss my lil Miss Lally, kiss all of them for me. See you all Sunday.
Love,
Mamo Christy
Post a Comment