Well it's been a while since we've made a post. We have been in painting (Oakmont) and packing (Elm) mode. Jobs I do not wish to repeat any time soon. I wanted to take some pictures of the kids in their rooms before I packed everything. So they're below. I also included some various pics of things we've done lately. Hope to post again soon---maybe pics of a new house!!!
Maybelline has nothing on those eyelashes!
Just thought this was cute....check out the shoes!
Victor loves playing outside. Luckily we'll be able to do that without the fear of traffic!---Soon!
Self portrait of Nana and I. (Miss, I need some lessons....obviously)
I love my big brother!
Jess and Eric were so thoughtful and gave the kids some Halloween treats and gifts. Maddie loves her crown---it has a web pattern and a spider!
Check out the "shoe" and the "play purse". I should probably just apply for a Macy's credit card now. I know I'm in trouble in the teen years.
Oct 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a way to start a Sunday morning with a look at these precious pix!
Countdown to Oakmont!!!!
Love you all
Mamo
Seriously you have the cutest family in the entire world! I hear you're moving across the street from one of my managers at work..... Bobbie Binggeli. She is the sweetest person ever. I guess you can start singing... "Moving on up!" I'm so happy for you guys. Is Maddie taking dance lessons? She better be! I have a new studio in Sellersburg you know! haha.... call me or email me sometime. I miss you guys.---Lori (502-296-5861) (idance02@aol.com)
You've been tagged. See my blog for directions.
Post a Comment