Oct 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

It's our first Halloween in our new house! Daddy kept the tradition of pumpkin carving going by making some unique pumpkins! Mamo Christy stopped by after arriving from Florida to check it all out. The kids were sooo excited and can't wait to dress up for the big night. Maddie was so excited she said, "Holy 'Macenroe'!" Not sure where she got that one but it's cute! Take a look below at a couple of picture of the house. I'll have more later once we get some more stuff on the walls! Happy Halloween!!
What a great Daddy!
Maddie was really taken with the process.
"Larry Boy" hamming it up!
"The lighting ceremony" 2 happy kids (#3 was in bed already)
The finished product!
Go Irish!!!

Good job Daddy!!

We love to light a "camp fire" as the kids call it!

I hate that this one is blurry. Maddie loves her new baby doll from Mamo and she was taking good care of it---medicine and all!

The Veggie Tales stickers arrived!!!

Larry Boy and Daddy (while Victor was hanging them, Little Victor said, "Daddy, you are the most awesome Daddy in the world!")

All tuckered out with Daddy

I'll cherish this one.

1 comment:

The Powers Bunch said...

I LOVE these pix and am so impressed with my big bro's skills with pumpkin carving! Looks like Joe has some competetion! Ha! Anyway, the pix of the house are great and I love it that you guys are there...especially Larry Boy and Bob! Love you all!Miss:-)

We had a BLAST tonight...thanks!