Our baby boy's first day of school. We are so blessed that we have a healthy, happy boy that is so eager to learn! Here are a few pics from the big day.......
Victor was a little more than hesitant on the first day of school.
I started with my antics and got a smile out of him.
Any cuter Kindergartner? I don't think so!
The newest OLPH Crusader
Yes Mom you can take my picture....
Our little Mister
How appropriate! Victor and his love of trains and this is the theme for the year!
We had the pleasure of a lesson from "Mr. Larry Boy". The lesson was all about the day's events at OLPH....we learned so much!!!!
3 comments:
hey guys,
What an exciting day today...I was so thrilled to be able to share it with you all.
tonight was fun and oh how cute!!!!!
your right, there could not be any kindergartener as cute as our lil man.
How exciting...where has the time gone? He looks so cute in his uniform. I love it!!! We love you, Victor! We are so proud of you!
How fast they grow! It is so exciting, yet heartbreaking. We need to get Victor and Jonas together again soon! Victor is so cute in his uniform.
Post a Comment