Tuesday we went to the pool with Aunt Jill, Sydney and Mamo. It was a great day and Abigail's first time in the pool! She loved it as much as her big brother and sister! Check out the pictures below to see Abigail's first tooth (actually TEETH)
No Paparazzi please!
Victor "skiing" with Aunt Jill
Aunt Jill got some exercise acting as the lead engine on "the train" as Victor called it.
God's precious gift........amen.
Abigail's first teeth!!!!! Our little baby is growing so fast!
Daddy's girl.
Maddie loves her baby sister!
Jun 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You all have such beautiful children!! Looks like the kids love the water like mine do.
Tonya
Hey Guys,
These are great....I don't even mind the "big" pix of me in the pool, look who I've got around me! Life doesn't get any better than this. God is so good.
I love the pix of Abigail and all the kiddos...I can't get over how big she is getting!
Post a Comment