Making Maddie's bracelet "You two think you are pretty princesses.....amateurs."
Miss Teen J-Town let the little Princesses play her harp.
Maddie was mesmerized by the harp. (I need to get a harp)
A happy little Princess!
Maddie's Princess visor.
Maddie loved the Princess cake.....almost as much as she liked the rest of the activities!
Jun 21, 2008
A Princess Party with a Purpose
Today Maddie went to "A Princess Party with a Purpose". This was a party that benefited the Children's Miracle Network and scholarship programs for Louisville teens. Miss Teen Jeffersontown and Miss Jeffersontown were at the celebration. Maddie got to make her own bracelet, eat cake and do some activities with the Princesses at the party. She had a great time and looked like a pretty princess herself.
A pooped out little Princess!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maddie,
Mamo had such a wonderful time....thank you for including me. I love the pix..I have lots of good ones too. We can share.
I love you.
Mamo
Post a Comment